HVL Filter Holder
$140.00Manufacturer: CIRSPart Number: L435
HVL filters help the medical physicist or service engineer confirm the necessary filtration required to remove the damaging low-energy radiation from the primary beam of the various X-ray tubes used in diagnostic radiology. The L435 HVL Holder is designed to simplify the routine HVL measurement process.
It eliminates the need to use tape to attach the HVL filters to the collimator housing.
Permanently bonded to the center of the base plate is an acrylic pocket, open on one side and designed to hold a standard or high purity Al filter set.
The polycarbon material is easily cut with a standard utility knife or sheers to accommodate the two most common collimator track sizes in a given department. The base may also be attached with hook-andloop type fastener strips for odd sized collimators.
In either case, the filters themselves are protected from damage associated with the application and removal of heavy medical/ surgical tape.
Features and Benefits
Model L430 - Standard Aluminum Set
- Standard high-purity aluminum for HVL determinations of mid-range generators (80-140 kVp).
- Includes 11 filters (10 cm x 10 cm); five of them with 1.0 mm thickness, two of them with 0.5 mm thickness and four of them with 0.1 mm thickness.
- Made with type-1100 aluminum.
- Weight: 0.06 kg (15 lb)
Model L431 - Copper HVL Filter Set
- For HVL determinations of high-range X-ray generators (140-400 kVp).
- Includes 10 filters (10 cm x 10 cm): four of them with 1.0 mm thickness, two of them with 0.5 mm thickness, and four of them with 0.1 mm thickness.
- Weight: 0.56 kg (1.25 lb)
Model L434 - Standard Aluminum Set
- The ultra-high purity aluminum typically required for HVL determination of mammography.
- Because type 1100 aluminum is only 99.0% pure, it has some impurities that can give an HVL value that is 7.5% lower than those measured with pure aluminum.
- When doing HVL measurements on a mammography unit, it is recommended that the highest purity aluminum be used.
This set of six attenuators satisfies this recommendation, because they are 99.9% pure (type 1145 aluminum).
- Weight: 0.56 kg (1.25 lb)
Model L435 - HVL Filter Holder
- Base Dimensions: 24.
1 cm x 24.1 cm (9.5" x 9.5")
- Folder Pocket Dimensions: 10.2 cm x 10.2 cm x 9 mm ("4 x 4" x 0.35")
- Weight: 0.15 kg (0.3 lb)
|Searching for a great value on medical device products? We stock supplies equipment from top brands in every specialty, including HVL Filter Holder, all at great prices. Medical Device Depot is the premier source that will be the most responsive to your needs and the most beneficial to your company. You can contact us anytime at 877-646-3300 or via our live chat widget on medicaldevicedepot.com. You can also join our mailing list here. |
You can always visit the 'My Account / Order Status' link at the top right hand side of our site to view orders you have placed, change or cancel an unprocessed order, track your shipping and more.Please note that we will not ship your order until we receive payment from you and if there is a problem with your payment, we will contact you. Our leasing optionsmean you can even get the equipment and supplies you need with a low upfront acquisition cost. Want to know more? Check out our blog or find us on Facebook and Twitter for information, promotions and educational materials.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|Just a quick note to tell you that you and your company ROCK! I received the items this morning and everyone is very pleased to have them J
I will be doing business with you again in 2010!
Excellent service. I received my bipolar cable and it works perfect. It is exactly what I want, works great. I appreciate making business with you.