BIO With Yellow Filter In Place Of Cobalt Blue Filter (optical Portion, Headband, 2.7 M Cord)
$1,690.00Part Number: 12500-Y
The Welch Allyn 125 BIO is designed to achieve precise binocular viewing and stereopsis easier than ever before. Its observation paths can be adjusted from 48 mm to 75 mm to handle the widest and narrowest interpupillary distances.
Its many other advanced functions further simplify use and provide you with unparalleled retinal images.
The Welch Allyn 125 Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope is packed with the most advanced features available in a BIO. And with its convenient, lightweight design, it promises to set new standards for unmatched comfort and performance.
Features and Benefits
- Video-aligned optical system ensures precise positioning of components for easy viewing.
- Well-padded leather headband and swooped design combined with ergonomic controls provide comfort and simple operation.
- Illumination and visual pathways can be converged for excellent visualization and true small-pupil capability.
- Adjusts to handle interpupillary distances of 49 mm to 74 mm.
- SoftTilt park/rest feature allows optics to be moved to a stationary position out of your line of vision.
- Halogen light source is one of the brightest, longest-lasting BIO lamps.
- Vital optics and mirror assemblies are sealed against dirt and dust for long-term clear viewing and durability.
- Diffuser filter broadens the illumination beam for enhanced viewing of the peripheral retina.
- Choose portable power source or versatile wall/desk power source.
- Teaching Mirror - Easily installed on BIO. Provides two observers with clear image. Can be quickly flipped out of the userÆs line of vision.
- Carry Case - This sturdy carry case provides maximum protection with room for accessories and a
Welch Allyn diagnostic set.
Comes with a handle, shoulder strap, pocket for fundus charts and room for power sources.
- 10-year instrument warranty.
|Finding the exact medical supplies you need for yourself or your patients can feel like a wild goose chase. Fortunately, you've found a great place for all yourneeds, including BIO With Yellow Filter In Place Of Cobalt Blue Filter (optical Portion, Headband, 2.7 M Cord). With over 15 years experience in medical equipment sales, Medical Device Depot gets you the best service and the best pricing available. Our professional service agents can also answer any questions and address any concerns you may have so you can order exactly what you need, hassle-free. |
We process your order and ship our products out as fast as possible, with expedited shipping also available for an additional cost. We accept all major credit cards and can also accommodate purchase orders from large institutions. Purchase orders may be faxed to 410-505-4567. Medical Device Depot offers financing options via LeaseStation for all credit types and new and established businesses. Want to know more? Check out our blog or find us on Facebook and Twitter for information, promotions and educational materials.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|While Netsurfing, I found Medical Device Depot was the easiest to do business with, with a seamless ordering process. The bonus - also the best pricing!
Excellent service. I received my bipolar cable and it works perfect. It is exactly what I want, works great. I appreciate making business with you.
|Other Items You Might Like:|