Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series, NIBP, SureTemp Plus Thermometer
$2,190.00Manufacturer: Welch AllynPart Number: 530T0-E1
The 300 Series helps enhance your productivity by providing automated vital signs before, during and after procedures. The simple, push-button menu operation and bright display allow you to quickly learn and easily obtain the important information you need, so you spend more time with your patients and less time with your equipment.Features and Benefits
- Noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP), pulse rate and MAP.
- OptionalùSureTemp« Plus Thermometry, Masimo or Nellcor pulse oximetry and integrated thermal printer.
- Supports adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
- Simple to useùLCD display facilitates menu navigation.
- Includes automatic blood pressure mode, programmable alarms, built-in memory capability and intuitive icons.
- Lightweight and portable, with a variety of mounting options.
- Adult cuff
- Large adult cuff
- NIBP cables
- Training CD
- Power cord
- Warranty card
- Display: 16 character liquid crystal display
- Physical: Height: 6.
6 in., Width: 10.0 in., Depth: 6.0 in. (16.8 x 25.4 x 15.2), Weight: Approximately 5.4 lbs (2.4 kg)
- Cuff Pressure Range: 0 to 270 mmHg, 0 to 36 kPa
- Initial Cuff Inflation: Adult 160 mmHg (21.
3 kPa), Pediatric 120 mmHg (16 kPa), Neonate 90mmHg (12kPa)
- Systolic Range: Adult 30 to 260 mmHg (4 to 34.5 kPa), Pediatric 30 to 160 mmHg (4 to 21.3 kPa), Neonate 25 to 120 mmHg (3.3 to 16 kPa)
- Diastolic Range: Adult 20 to 235 mmHg (2.
7 to 31.3 kPa), Pediatric 15 to 130 mmHg (2 to 17.3 kPa), Neonate 10 to 105 mmHg (1.3 to 14 kPa)
- MAP: Adult 20 to 255 mmHg (2.7 to 30 kPa), Pediatric 15 to 140 mmHg (2 to 18.7 kPa), Neonate 10 to 110 mmHg (1.3 to 14.
- Blood Pressure Determination Time: 20-45 seconds, typical
- Overpressure Cutoff: 295 to 330 mmHg (39.3 to 44 kPa)
- Pulse Rate Range: 30 to 220 bpm
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: ¦ 3 bpm or 3%
- AC Power Supply: 8 volts DC and 0.
|Tired of searching for the medical supplies or equipment you require only to find them overpriced or out of stock? Need a great source for Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series, NIBP, SureTemp Plus Thermometer with low prices and fast shipping? At Medical Device Depot, we offer quality medical equipment for physicians and health care professionals at the lowest possible cost. We pride ourselves on treating customers like the superstars they are and providing the most helpful and accurate information available. Call us anytime at 877-646-3300. |
We process your order and ship our products out as fast as possible, with expedited shipping also available for an additional cost. You may pay for your order with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Consider our lease program and get low monthly payments as well as possible tax deductions for leased equipment. This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I would like to take this time to let you know what a pleasure it has been to deal with your company. When I first went on the internet to find dealers for Medasonic Fetal Doppler, I had never heard of your company. In my previous position for 24 years at a large Academic Medical Center I usually dealt with vendors like Cardinal Health, Burrows, Medline etc. I was pleasantly surprised with your prices and the service oriented customer service staff. I was also very pleased that 6 months later you honored the original price when I purchased another unit.
Toni S, Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc.
Sterilizer received yesterday in great shape! :) We're glad to have it!!! Thanks very much.