Connex« Integrated Wall System (Non Wireless): Blood Pressure, SpO2 (Masimo), SureTemp Plus, IR Temp (Braun PRO 4000)
$6,325.00Part Number: 84MTVEX-B
The Welch Allyn Connex« Integrated Wall System is an advanced vitals management and physical assessment solution that combines all necessary exam tools in one convenient systemùallowing clinicians to take and electronically capture accurate patient vital signs and perform basic diagnostic exams.
The integration of vital signs management and physical assessment tools in one system helps enhance clinical decision-making, improves patient safety and saves valuable time.
Features and Benefits
- Configure your wall system based on your workflow needs
- Eliminates frustrating and time-consuming searches for individual pieces of equipment throughout the facility
- Allows clinicians to immediately view all necessary patient data, then send it directly to an EHR system
- Prevents tools from being lost, stolen or misplaced
- Enhances the visibility of information to your patients and improves communication and compliance
- Saves valuable floor space and minimizes device wear and tear
- Provides accurate data every time, speeding decision-making and improving patient safety
- SureBPù15-second NIBP and pulse rate
- Adult, pediatric and neonatal NIBP modes
- Spot check, monitoring and triage modes included
- SureTemp« Plus and/or Braun ThermoScan« PRO 4000 ear thermometry (optionalùchoose one or both)
- Masimo« or Nellcor« pulse oximetry
- Programmable visual and audible alarms for BP, SpO2, temp and pulse
- 4 USB accessory ports
- Fully customizable USB configuration cloning
- Integrated 3.
5 V handles for physical assessment instruments
- Integrated ear speculum dispenser
(click for more)
|Finding the exact medical supplies you need for yourself or your patients can feel like a wild goose chase. Fortunately, you've found a great place for all yourneeds, including Connex« Integrated Wall System (Non Wireless): Blood Pressure, SpO2 (Masimo), SureTemp Plus, IR Temp (Braun PRO 4000). Medical Device Depot is the premier source that will be the most responsive to your needs and the most beneficial to your company. Our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to provide you with valuable advice regarding products relevant to your practice. |
We process your order and ship our products out as fast as possible, with expedited shipping also available for an additional cost. Sales tax will be charged on any orders shipping to the state of Maryland only. All other orders will be tax-free. Medical Device Depot offers financing options via LeaseStation for all credit types and new and established businesses. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases and accessible only by those professionals with rights to the server.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|Just a quick note to tell you that you and your company ROCK! I received the items this morning and everyone is very pleased to have them J
I will be doing business with you again in 2010!
Sterilizer received yesterday in great shape! :) We're glad to have it!!! Thanks very much.
|Other Items You Might Like:|