BIO With Diffuser Filter And Yellow Filter In Place Of Cobalt Blue Filter (optical Portion, Headband, 2.7 M Cord)
$1,825.00Part Number: 12500-DY
The Welch Allyn 125 BIO is designed to achieve precise binocular viewing and stereopsis easier than ever before. Its observation paths can be adjusted from 48 mm to 75 mm to handle the widest and narrowest interpupillary distances.
Its many other advanced functions further simplify use and provide you with unparalleled retinal images.
The Welch Allyn 125 Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope is packed with the most advanced features available in a BIO. And with its convenient, lightweight design, it promises to set new standards for unmatched comfort and performance.
Features and Benefits
- Video-aligned optical system ensures precise positioning of components for easy viewing.
- Well-padded leather headband and swooped design combined with ergonomic controls provide comfort and simple operation.
- Illumination and visual pathways can be converged for excellent visualization and true small-pupil capability.
- Adjusts to handle interpupillary distances of 49 mm to 74 mm.
- SoftTilt park/rest feature allows optics to be moved to a stationary position out of your line of vision.
- Halogen light source is one of the brightest, longest-lasting BIO lamps.
- Vital optics and mirror assemblies are sealed against dirt and dust for long-term clear viewing and durability.
- Diffuser filter broadens the illumination beam for enhanced viewing of the peripheral retina.
- Choose portable power source or versatile wall/desk power source.
- Teaching Mirror - Easily installed on BIO. Provides two observers with clear image. Can be quickly flipped out of the userÆs line of vision.
- Carry Case - This sturdy carry case provides maximum protection with room for accessories and a
Welch Allyn diagnostic set.
Comes with a handle, shoulder strap, pocket for fundus charts and room for power sources.
- 10-year instrument warranty.
|Finding the exact medical supplies you need for yourself or your patients can feel like a wild goose chase. Fortunately, you've found a great place for all yourneeds, including BIO With Diffuser Filter And Yellow Filter In Place Of Cobalt Blue Filter (optical Portion, Headband, 2.7 M Cord). With over 15 years experience in medical equipment sales, Medical Device Depot gets you the best service and the best pricing available. Our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to provide you with valuable advice regarding products relevant to your practice. |
Unless specified, shipping charges are added to each order at checkout, based on the specific items. Expedited shipping is available at an additional charge. Sales tax will be charged on any orders shipping to the state of Maryland only. All other orders will be tax-free. Our leasing optionsmean you can even get the equipment and supplies you need with a low upfront acquisition cost. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases and accessible only by those professionals with rights to the server.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I got the right EKG machine for my practice at about half the price of the machine that my local rep was offering. Your knowledge of EKG machines was astounding.
I don't know how you do it, but you have the best prices. I have been shopping for an EKG/spirometry combination for a few months now and your pricing blows me away.
Joseph R, Red Rock Healthcare LLC
|Other Items You Might Like:|