LumiViewÖ Portable Binocular Microscope, Head Mount With Direct Power Source
$1,019.00Manufacturer: Welch AllynPart Number: 20510H
The Welch Allyn LumiView Portable Binocular Microscope utilizes a converging stereoscopic display. The optics literally converge the userÆs binocular vision, providing a magnified, three-dimensional view that focuses into narrow cavities. In addition, a powerful halogen lamp shines cool light directly on the subject, resulting in a bright, 3D image.
With a clip-on battery pack, this microscope provides enough power for a full day of examinations.
Can be used for the following examinations:
- General ear, nose and throat exams
- Ear wax removal
- Septum examinations
- Nasal polyp surgery
- In-office nasal cauterization
- Removal of foreign bodies
- Other minor surgical procedures
Features and Benefits
- Creates a magnified, stereoscopic three-dimensional view.
- Directs cool halogen light to the spot for clear 3-D imagry and accurate depth perception.
- Large depth of focus provides a comfortable working distance between doctor and patient.
- IPD Controls adjust to interpupillary distances of between 49 mm to 74 mm.
- LumiView can be easily flipped up out of line of sight.
- Available in spectacle-mounted and headband-mounted models.
- Simple to use, easy to carry and very affordable.
- Magnification: 1.
5x (2 Diopters)
- Working Distance: 177.8 mm to 381 mm
- Interpupillary Distance: 49 mm to 74 mm
- Light Source: 3.
60 V, Halogen
- Case Dimensions: 152.4 mm x 152.4 mm x 50.8 mm
- Weight: 80 grams
- Power Source: Rechargeable NiCad battery
- Battery Life: Approximately 2.
5 years (depending on usage)
- One-year limited warranty
|Finding a medical device supplier with LumiViewÖ Portable Binocular Microscope, Head Mount With Direct Power Source in stock isn't always easy - you need a experienced company with a high level of both knowledge and service. With over 15 years experience in medical equipment sales, Medical Device Depot gets you the best service and the best pricing available. Our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to provide you with valuable advice regarding products relevant to your practice. |
You can always visit the 'My Account / Order Status' link at the top right hand side of our site to view orders you have placed, change or cancel an unprocessed order, track your shipping and more.Please note that we will not ship your order until we receive payment from you and if there is a problem with your payment, we will contact you. Medical Device Depot offers financing options via LeaseStation for all credit types and new and established businesses. Want to know more? Check out our blog or find us on Facebook and Twitter for information, promotions and educational materials.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I dont know how you do it but I got the Microloop spirometer for over $200 less than the manufacturer offered it to me for. I will check with you from now on before I buy any medical equipment for my practice.
Jana, Pediatric Professionals South
We have received the spiro-machine and now started to use it. I can inform you that we are very happy with it, and it has been a pleasure to do business with you.