Standard Aluminum HVL Filter Set
$153.45Manufacturer: CIRSPart Number: L430
HVL filters help the medical physicist or service engineer confirm the necessary filtration required to remove the damaging low-energy radiation from the primary beam of the various X-ray tubes used in diagnostic radiology. The L435 HVL Holder is designed to simplify the routine HVL measurement process.
It eliminates the need to use tape to attach the HVL filters to the collimator housing.
Permanently bonded to the center of the base plate is an acrylic pocket, open on one side and designed to hold a standard or high purity Al filter set.
The polycarbon material is easily cut with a standard utility knife or sheers to accommodate the two most common collimator track sizes in a given department. The base may also be attached with hook-andloop type fastener strips for odd sized collimators.
In either case, the filters themselves are protected from damage associated with the application and removal of heavy medical/ surgical tape.
Features and Benefits
Model L430 - Standard Aluminum Set
- Standard high-purity aluminum for HVL determinations of mid-range generators (80-140 kVp).
- Includes 11 filters (10 cm x 10 cm); five of them with 1.0 mm thickness, two of them with 0.5 mm thickness and four of them with 0.1 mm thickness.
- Made with type-1100 aluminum.
- Weight: 0.06 kg (15 lb)
Model L431 - Copper HVL Filter Set
- For HVL determinations of high-range X-ray generators (140-400 kVp).
- Includes 10 filters (10 cm x 10 cm): four of them with 1.0 mm thickness, two of them with 0.5 mm thickness, and four of them with 0.1 mm thickness.
- Weight: 0.56 kg (1.25 lb)
Model L434 - Standard Aluminum Set
- The ultra-high purity aluminum typically required for HVL determination of mammography.
- Because type 1100 aluminum is only 99.0% pure, it has some impurities that can give an HVL value that is 7.5% lower than those measured with pure aluminum.
- When doing HVL measurements on a mammography unit, it is recommended that the highest purity aluminum be used.
This set of six attenuators satisfies this recommendation, because they are 99.9% pure (type 1145 aluminum).
- Weight: 0.56 kg (1.25 lb)
Model L435 - HVL Filter Holder
- Base Dimensions: 24.
1 cm x 24.1 cm (9.5" x 9.5")
- Folder Pocket Dimensions: 10.2 cm x 10.2 cm x 9 mm ("4 x 4" x 0.35")
- Weight: 0.15 kg (0.3 lb)
|Finding the exact medical supplies you need for yourself or your patients can feel like a wild goose chase. Fortunately, you've found a great place for all yourneeds, including Standard Aluminum HVL Filter Set. At Medical Device Depot, we offer quality medical equipment for physicians and health care professionals at the lowest possible cost. Our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to provide you with valuable advice regarding products relevant to your practice. |
Unless specified, shipping charges are added to each order at checkout, based on the specific items. Expedited shipping is available at an additional charge. You may pay for your order with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Can't commit to buying right now? Leasing is currently available for all products - click here for more information. Want to know more? Check out our blog or find us on Facebook and Twitter for information, promotions and educational materials.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|The ECG machine arrived safe and sound. I personally opened the package, read the instructions, connected the wires and leads and tested it on our leanest office staff person. It worked without a flaw. Thank You for the additional discount.
We have received the spiro-machine and now started to use it. I can inform you that we are very happy with it, and it has been a pleasure to do business with you.