LumiViewÖ Portable Binocular Microscope, Head Mount With Portable Battery Pack
$1,067.00Manufacturer: Welch AllynPart Number: 20500H
The Welch Allyn LumiView Portable Binocular Microscope utilizes a converging stereoscopic display. The optics literally converge the userÆs binocular vision, providing a magnified, three-dimensional view that focuses into narrow cavities. In addition, a powerful halogen lamp shines cool light directly on the subject, resulting in a bright, 3D image.
With a clip-on battery pack, this microscope provides enough power for a full day of examinations.
Can be used for the following examinations:
- General ear, nose and throat exams
- Ear wax removal
- Septum examinations
- Nasal polyp surgery
- In-office nasal cauterization
- Removal of foreign bodies
- Other minor surgical procedures
Features and Benefits
- Creates a magnified, stereoscopic three-dimensional view.
- Directs cool halogen light to the spot for clear 3-D imagry and accurate depth perception.
- Large depth of focus provides a comfortable working distance between doctor and patient.
- IPD Controls adjust to interpupillary distances of between 49 mm to 74 mm.
- LumiView can be easily flipped up out of line of sight.
- Available in spectacle-mounted and headband-mounted models.
- Simple to use, easy to carry and very affordable.
- Magnification: 1.
5x (2 Diopters)
- Working Distance: 177.8 mm to 381 mm
- Interpupillary Distance: 49 mm to 74 mm
- Light Source: 3.
60 V, Halogen
- Case Dimensions: 152.4 mm x 152.4 mm x 50.8 mm
- Weight: 80 grams
- Power Source: Rechargeable NiCad battery
- Battery Life: Approximately 2.
5 years (depending on usage)
- One-year limited warranty
|Finding a medical device supplier with LumiViewÖ Portable Binocular Microscope, Head Mount With Portable Battery Pack in stock isn't always easy - you need a experienced company with a high level of both knowledge and service. With over 15 years experience in medical equipment sales, Medical Device Depot gets you the best service and the best pricing available. You can contact us anytime at 877-646-3300 or via our live chat widget on medicaldevicedepot.com. You can also join our mailing list here. |
Unless specified, shipping charges are added to each order at checkout, based on the specific items. Expedited shipping is available at an additional charge. Please note that we will not ship your order until we receive payment from you and if there is a problem with your payment, we will contact you. Can't commit to buying right now? Leasing is currently available for all products - click here for more information. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases and accessible only by those professionals with rights to the server.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|The ECG machine arrived safe and sound. I personally opened the package, read the instructions, connected the wires and leads and tested it on our leanest office staff person. It worked without a flaw. Thank You for the additional discount.
We have received the spiro-machine and now started to use it. I can inform you that we are very happy with it, and it has been a pleasure to do business with you.