Hugger« Gold-Line 4 Lb. Weight (Turquoise)
$16.00Manufacturer: HausmannPart Number: 5580-4
Features and Benefits
- Vinyl weights color-coded and weight imprinted for ease of use.
- Extra long 17' strap with hook and loop fasteners allows you to double-strap weight in place for added security.
- Heavy-duty stitching assures greater strength and longevity.
- Extra-large brass hanging grommet.
- All weights 6 lbs. and over have (2) straps with hook and loop fasteners and (6) vertical pockets.
- All weights are filled with smooth nonabsorptive steel pellets for comfort.
- Hugger« weights are hygienically sealed in individual plastic protective packages.
- Hugger« weights are sold individually or in sets.
- Model 5581: Set of 16 Hugger« Weights. Consists of (2) each 1 lb., 1 1/2 lb., 2 lb., 2 1/2 lb., 3 lb.
, 4 lb., 5 lb., and (1) each of 7 1/2 lb. and 10 lb.
- Model 5588: Set of 5 Hugger« Weights. Consists of (1) each 1 lb., 2 lb., 3 lb., 4 lb., and 5 lb.
|Finding the exact medical supplies you need for yourself or your patients can feel like a wild goose chase. Fortunately, you've found a great place for all yourneeds, including Hugger« Gold-Line 4 Lb. Weight (Turquoise). With over 15 years experience in medical equipment sales, Medical Device Depot gets you the best service and the best pricing available. Our professional service agents can also answer any questions and address any concerns you may have so you can order exactly what you need, hassle-free. |
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases and offer both lightning-fast shipping and a 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee. We accept all major credit cards and can also accommodate purchase orders from large institutions. Purchase orders may be faxed to 410-505-4567. Our leasing optionsmean you can even get the equipment and supplies you need with a low upfront acquisition cost. Our site offers the highest level of security and encryption, backed by Volusion Secure Site SSL and Norton Secured by Verisign, so you can shop worry-free.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I dont know how you do it but I got the Microloop spirometer for over $200 less than the manufacturer offered it to me for. I will check with you from now on before I buy any medical equipment for my practice.
Jana, Pediatric Professionals South
Sterilizer received yesterday in great shape! :) We're glad to have it!!! Thanks very much.