System Two MH 20 Wall Mounted Surgery Light
$5,505.00Part Number: WS2120 MH
The System Two MH Series produces over 100,000 Lux (9,500 foot candles) at 1 meter using a low-watt high intensity discharge bulb.
Features and Benefits
- The MH series has a 4,300¦ true Kelvin color temperature allowing for superior tissue rendition.
- Uniquely engineered H.I.D. bulb virtually eliminates heat.
- Multi-faceted reflector increases shadow reduction for positioning flexibility during exam and procedure.
- Four-Stage dimming, a variety of mounting styles and a multitude of optional accessories offer the ultimate degree of office and surgery room capability.
- The 10,000 hour bulb is effortlessly changed in under a minute.
|Searching for a great value on medical device products? We stock supplies equipment from top brands in every specialty, including System Two MH 20 Wall Mounted Surgery Light, all at great prices. With over 15 years experience in medical equipment sales, Medical Device Depot gets you the best service and the best pricing available. Our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to provide you with valuable advice regarding products relevant to your practice. |
We process your order and ship our products out as fast as possible, with expedited shipping also available for an additional cost. Sales tax will be charged on any orders shipping to the state of Maryland only. All other orders will be tax-free. Consider our lease program and get low monthly payments as well as possible tax deductions for leased equipment. Our site offers the highest level of security and encryption, backed by Volusion Secure Site SSL and Norton Secured by Verisign, so you can shop worry-free.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|We ordered Renaissance II mouthpieces from [another company], waited 2 weeks and got the wrong ones. I ordered from you and received the correct ones within 2 days. You are super!
I am very satisfied with the Welch Allyn equipment that I purchased along with the service that I received.
Dr. Michel, Excel Medical Center