Hugger« Gold-Line 2 Lb. Weight (White)
$12.00Manufacturer: HausmannPart Number: 5580-2
Features and Benefits
- Vinyl weights color-coded and weight imprinted for ease of use.
- Extra long 17' strap with hook and loop fasteners allows you to double-strap weight in place for added security.
- Heavy-duty stitching assures greater strength and longevity.
- Extra-large brass hanging grommet.
- All weights 6 lbs. and over have (2) straps with hook and loop fasteners and (6) vertical pockets.
- All weights are filled with smooth nonabsorptive steel pellets for comfort.
- Hugger« weights are hygienically sealed in individual plastic protective packages.
- Hugger« weights are sold individually or in sets.
- Model 5581: Set of 16 Hugger« Weights. Consists of (2) each 1 lb., 1 1/2 lb., 2 lb., 2 1/2 lb., 3 lb.
, 4 lb., 5 lb., and (1) each of 7 1/2 lb. and 10 lb.
- Model 5588: Set of 5 Hugger« Weights. Consists of (1) each 1 lb., 2 lb., 3 lb., 4 lb., and 5 lb.
|Searching for a great value on medical device products? We stock supplies equipment from top brands in every specialty, including Hugger« Gold-Line 2 Lb. Weight (White), all at great prices. Medical Device Depot is the premier source that will be the most responsive to your needs and the most beneficial to your company. Our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to provide you with valuable advice regarding products relevant to your practice. |
For specific information about when an item will ship, refer to the item's page for availability and track your order via the 'my account / order status' link once your purchase has been made. We accept all major credit cards and will charge you within 24 hours prior to shipment of your item(s). Can't commit to buying right now? Leasing is currently available for all products - click here for more information. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases and accessible only by those professionals with rights to the server.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I dont know how you do it but I got the Microloop spirometer for over $200 less than the manufacturer offered it to me for. I will check with you from now on before I buy any medical equipment for my practice.
Jana, Pediatric Professionals South
I don't know how you do it, but you have the best prices. I have been shopping for an EKG/spirometry combination for a few months now and your pricing blows me away.
Joseph R, Red Rock Healthcare LLC