Hugger« Gold-Line 1 Lb. Weight (Blue)
$10.00Manufacturer: HausmannPart Number: 5580-1
Features and Benefits
- Vinyl weights color-coded and weight imprinted for ease of use.
- Extra long 17' strap with hook and loop fasteners allows you to double-strap weight in place for added security.
- Heavy-duty stitching assures greater strength and longevity.
- Extra-large brass hanging grommet.
- All weights 6 lbs. and over have (2) straps with hook and loop fasteners and (6) vertical pockets.
- All weights are filled with smooth nonabsorptive steel pellets for comfort.
- Hugger« weights are hygienically sealed in individual plastic protective packages.
- Hugger« weights are sold individually or in sets.
- Model 5581: Set of 16 Hugger« Weights. Consists of (2) each 1 lb., 1 1/2 lb., 2 lb., 2 1/2 lb., 3 lb.
, 4 lb., 5 lb., and (1) each of 7 1/2 lb. and 10 lb.
- Model 5588: Set of 5 Hugger« Weights. Consists of (1) each 1 lb., 2 lb., 3 lb., 4 lb., and 5 lb.
|Searching for a great value on medical device products? We stock supplies equipment from top brands in every specialty, including Hugger« Gold-Line 1 Lb. Weight (Blue), all at great prices. Medical Device Depot is the premier source that will be the most responsive to your needs and the most beneficial to your company. Our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to provide you with valuable advice regarding products relevant to your practice. |
You can always visit the 'My Account / Order Status' link at the top right hand side of our site to view orders you have placed, change or cancel an unprocessed order, track your shipping and more.Please note that we will not ship your order until we receive payment from you and if there is a problem with your payment, we will contact you. Can't commit to buying right now? Leasing is currently available for all products - click here for more information. Our site offers the highest level of security and encryption, backed by Volusion Secure Site SSL and Norton Secured by Verisign, so you can shop worry-free.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I dont know how you do it but I got the Microloop spirometer for over $200 less than the manufacturer offered it to me for. I will check with you from now on before I buy any medical equipment for my practice.
Jana, Pediatric Professionals South
We are an outpatient surgery center and constantly buying things. I will return soon back to you to purchase more stuff as it was a pleasure doing business with you!